Terms & Conditions
AGENTS, CLIENTS AND USERS OF THIS SITE.
- Copyright and Trademarks. Copyright in all material and trademarks on this Site are owned by ALERT PROPERTY GROUP PTY LTD (ABN 71 960 198 638) ("ALERT PROPERTY GROUP") unless otherwise indicated and you agree not to infringe any intellectual property rights owned by ALERT PROPERTY GROUP PTY LTD.
- Information for personal, non commercial use only. You agree that information contained on this Site is for personal use only and may not be sold, redistributed or used for any commercial purpose. You may download material from this Site for your personal, non commercial use only, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices.
- No guarantees or endorsements of sites we link to. Alert Property Group provides links to internet sites maintained by third parties from its Site. Such linked sites are not under the control of Alert Property Group and Alert Property Group is not responsible for the linked site. Alert Property Group will not be liable for any damages or loss arising in any way out of or in connection with or incidental to any information or third party service provided by any third party.
- Alert Property Group are constantly updating the way we provide our service to you, for a better and easier method of use, however from time to time changes to our system are required due to compliance with third party websites which are out of our control. Alert Property Group endeavor to provide our agents and clients with all services as promoted but this cannot be guaranteed. Alert Property Group cannot be held accountable for changes beyond their control.
- No guarantees as to the service. Alert Property Group provides no warranty to you that the services generally available through its Site will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects in the service will be corrected. You also understand that Alert Property Group cannot and does not guarantee or warrant to you that files available for downloading through the Site or delivered via electronic mail will be free of infection or viruses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties.
- The Agent is entitled to the benefits of the Alert Property Group site upon receipt of registration forms, and satisfactory induction process.
- Your responsibility for your password and login. Once a registered Agent for Alert Property Group you will be provided with a password and login name. You are entirely responsible if you do not maintain the confidentiality of your password and login name. You agree to immediately notify Alert Property Group of any unauthorized use of your login name or any other breach of security known to you.
- Any amounts owing to Alert Property Group, ALERT PROPERTY GROUP (ABN 71 960 198 638) ("ALERT PROPERTY GROUP") by Agents or Clients must be paid within 7 days of the date of invoice. Alert Property Group also reserves the right to suspend or disable an Agent's account with Alert Property Group without notice and refuse to supply further services to the Agent.
- Agent's indemnify and will keep indemnified Alert Property Group, its officers, employees and agents against all claims, actions, suits, liabilities, actual or contingent costs, damages and expenses incurred by Alert Property Group in connection with:
1. any breach of this agreement by the Agent;
2. any negligent act or omission by the Agent;
3. the listing or proposed listing of an advertisement by the Agent on the Site or a related site; or
4. an actual or alleged breach by an Agent of any law, legislation, regulation by-laws, ordinances or codes of conduct which occurs as a consequence of the Agent's advertisement appearing on the Site.
- Alert Property Group will not be liable for any delay or failure to perform its obligations under this agreement if such a delay or failure is due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control. Alert Property Group makes every effort to avoid errors in advertisements on the Site. However, Alert Property Group accepts no responsibility or liability for any errors and requires that the Agent check their listings for errors as soon as they are placed on the Site(s). All reasonable efforts will be undertaken by Alert Property Group to edit errors brought to our attention as soon as reasonably possible.
- Agent's agree at all times to deal with any information or products provided by Alert Property Group or accessed from the Site in a manner which abides by all applicable laws of Australia, or of any other relevant jurisdiction (including, without limitation, privacy and copyright laws). Fair Trading Acts in all applicable States and Territories; Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) including the National Privacy Principles; and Estate Agents Acts in all applicable States and Territories.
- Agents are not permitted to insert links to an external website within the details of a property ad or link from Alert Property Group's property enquiry process to any external websites or externally hosted application forms without Alert Property Group's express written approval. Such approval is subject to specific terms and conditions.
- Agents must ensure that listings posted to the Site are posted to the appropriate category of the Site and the onus is on the Agent to ensure that they familiarise themselves with the advertising requirements of each available category on the Site to ensure appropriate placement of listings.
- Alert Property Group reserves the right at all times without the need to have to provide any notice to our Agents, to alter the functionality and appearance of its products and services available.
- This agreement is governed by the laws of Queensland. Agents irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Queensland, and waive any objection to legal action being brought in those Courts on the grounds of venue or inconvenient forum.
- New agents are entitled to a cooling off period of 5 days from registration, but this period is waived upon payment of their "Admin Setup Fee" invoice.
- The Agent "Admin Setup Fee" account is paid 12 months in advance. Alert Property Group have a no refund policy as all costs incurred are at time of registration. Should an Agent wish to cancel their registration and cease their work arrangement they would need to do so in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- General provisions. If any part of this agreement is held invalid that part shall be severed from this agreement and the remainder of this agreement will continue to be valid and enforceable.
- General provisions. Browsers to the Site will automatically be joined to the Property Alert email system upon any property enquiry. The Property Alert email system is able to be customised to suit your property needs.
- General provisions. You can Opt Out of the Property Alert email system by following the Unsubscribe link on your email alert.
Site / Article Search
Join EASY AGENT
no more commission splitting!!Learn More
Agent Online Store
Registered Agents onlyLearn More