Selling your Business
We present your business to the market in the best possible manner, that's our commitment to you!
Our sale process is simple, the following is our 5 point plan to sell your business.
1. Initial Consultation. Our meeting with you helps us understand your objectives. The discussion will include financial objectives, time constraints, our marketing process and any other requirements you may have.
2. Listing Agreement. To legally market and sell your business we require written authority from the business owner, you. This agreement is REIQ compliant and will clearly define our fees and charges.
3. Information Memorandum. The office will prepare an Information Memorandum which is sent to prospective buyers. All buyers are required to sign a confidentiality agreement prior to receiving this.
4. Marketing Plan. We develop a marketing plan to suit, we implement the plan, we bring qualified buyers forward. All this while you concentrate on running your business.
5. Negotiation and Closing. As skilled negotiators, our business brokers will work with your Accountants and Lawyers as part of the sale process. We will keep you informed every step of the way.
The key to a successful sale is preparation. Alert Business knows what type of information buyers are looking for, even those professionals such as bankers, migration agents, or other real estate agents.
The better prepared we are, the better chance we have of achieving your objectives.