Procedure Manual - QLD Agents
Follow these easy steps, taking you from creating a listing through to a signed contract.
CREATE YOUR LISTING
1. Use ADL Forms (installed on your computer) to create the FORM 6 listing authority.
2. Create the listing on your CRM dashboard
3. Upload a scanned PDF copy of the signed FORM 6 under the DATA tab, then tag as "listing authority"
4. Use ADL Forms to create a draft contract (with sellers and property details only), save draft contract as PDF file
5. Upload Draft Contract under the DATA tab, then tag as "sale contract" nb your listing cannot go live on the net without both Form 6 and Sale Contract
6. Proceed to finish off online listing, updating Status to FOR SALE and selecting Portals
7. Your FOR SALE listing is now live on the internet
1. Open your saved Draft Contract on ADL forms and complete contract details, then save as PDF file (allows you to email for signatures)
2. If you are going to email contract then have buyers and sellers signed an Electronic Consent form (available from your ADL forms) and upload under Data with your listing
3. Scan a PDF copy of the signed and dated contract, don't forget to have each page intialled by both the buyer and seller, plus dated as per the last signature
5. Still on agent portal, MyEasyAgent.com.au complete the section called MY Contract Sales Advice
6. Deposits can be paid direct into the Trust Account(QLD) bsb 014518 acc 285934834 (reference the buyer name). Trust Account details can also be found under Office/Documents on your CRM dashboard, you will need these details for international buyers
7. Deposit Receipts will be uploaded online under DATA with the listing
nb. Easy Agent will dispatch contract with the relevant legal letters to the conveyancer. At no time are you to do this yourself. A copy of these emails will be sent to the agent for reference.
Our E-Book Gift to You! - 7 Steps to Farming an Area
Sign up today to receive your E-Book Gift for real estate agents 7 Steps To Farming An Area plus BONUS 3 Ways to Get Leads On Facebook.