Follow these easy steps, taking you from creating a listing through to submitting a signed contract.
CREATE YOUR LISTING
1. Use ADL Forms (installed on your computer) to create the AGENCY AGREEMENT listing authority.
2. Create the listing on your CRM dashboard
3. Upload a scanned PDF copy of the signed AGENCY AGREEMENT under the DATA tab, then tag as "listing authority"
4. Upload the Sale Contract (provided by the clients lawyer) under the DATA tab, then tag as "sale contract" nb your listing cannot go live on the net without both labels "Listing Authority" and "Sale Contract"
5. Proceed to finish off online listing, updating Status to FOR SALE and selecting Portals
6. Your FOR SALE listing is now live on the internet
1. If you are going to email contracts then have buyers and sellers signed an Electronic Consent form (available from your ADL forms) and upload under Data with your listing
2. Scan a
4. After Contracts are exchanged upload a copy under DATA on your listing plus submit a copy to Easy Agent via the MyEasyAgent.com.au site here
5. Deposits can be paid direct into the Trust Account(NSW) bsb 012745 acc 227023266 (reference the buyer name). Trust Account details can also be found under Office/Documents on your CRM dashboard, you will need these details for international buyers.
6. Deposit Receipts will be uploaded online under DATA with the listing
MARKETING AND UPGRADING LISTINGS
1. All marketing items are available from the agents Online Store
SETTLEMENTS AND COMMISSION INVOICES
1. Upload your Sales Commission Invoice under DATA with your listing plus submit a copy to Easy Agent via the agent portal here
2. Update your vendors bank details via the agent portal under MY Settlement Details
3. Update your vendors contact details for post settlement correspondence via the agent portal under MY Settlement Details
Sign up today to receive your E-Book Gift for real estate agents 7 Steps To Farming An Area plus BONUS 3 Ways to Get Leads On Facebook.