Management Rights Contract Conditions
Please read carefully
When you pay your deposit you agree to these terms and conditions.
It is assumed that you have:
1. checked your finance is in order and you can afford the purchase;
2. you have completed your desk top due diligence and are satisfied with both the agents representation and your own findings of the business;
3. You have selected qualifed and experienced (in management rights) lawyer and accountant to act on your behalf;
4. prepared all your business to ensure a timely completion of the contract.
Alert Property Group will charge a professional service fee of $3000 + gst should the buyer terminate the contract on the following basis:
1. Terminate due to lack of finance;
2. Terminate without explanation;
3. Terminate without cause;
4. Terminate due to not aquiring body corporate consent.
Alert Property Group will NOT charge the professional service fee if the buyer:
1. Terminates due to financial verification with unsatisfactory profit and loss figures;
2. Terminates due to new, previously undisclosed findings as part of the finacial verification;
3. Terminates due to unsatisfactory legal due diligence, whilst giving the agent and vendor every opportunity to resolve any problematic matters;
4. Terminate due to matter outside their control;
Alert Property Group will carry the value of the professional service fee towards the deposit of a new contract, given the buyer enters into a new contract within 3 months of the previous termination date.
Note: by paying the deposit you agree and understand the above terms and conditions.
If you do not agree, please complete the form below and your agent will discuss methods of moving forward with you.
Join EASY AGENT
no more commission splitting!!Learn More
Agent Online Store
Registered Agents onlyLearn More