Selling Management Rights
Alert Property Group have a proven method of selling management rights. This unique model has allowed Alert Property Group to achieve an industry leading position in the area of management rights property sales.
Our process for selling your management rights is thorough but simple, the following 5 point plan helps you understand our approach:
- Initial Consultation to understand your objectives. This discussion will include financial objectives, time constraints, our marketing process and any other requirements you may have.
- Listing Agreement to legally market and sell your business. This agreement is REIQ compliant and will clearly define our fees and charges.
- Information Memorandum prepared by our office which is verified by you before being sent to prospective buyers. All buyers are required to sign a confidentiality agreement prior to receiving this.
- Marketing Plan developed to suit your management rights, we implement the plan, we bring qualified buyers forward. All this while you concentrate on running your business.
- Negotiation and Closing by skilled negotiators. Our management rights brokers will work with your Accountants and Lawyers as part of the sale process. We will keep you informed every step of the way.
The key to a successful sale is preparation. Alert Property Group knows what type of information buyers are looking for, even those professionals such as bankers, migration agents, or other professionals.
The better prepared we are, the better chance we have of achieving your objectives.