Change language


Article Display

18 Jul 2013

Can I sell units in my building?

Although you are the owner of the building, to participate in the resale of units in your complex you will need a full real estate licence or a sales certificate. If you have a sales certificate you will be required to work under a licenced agency, such as Alert Property Group. 

Social Media:   


#1 for Onsite Managers!

Join Now - click here

Agent Online Store

Registered Agents only

Learn More