Change language


Article Display

18 Jul 2013

How hard is it to get my RLA licence?

To become a Residential Letting Agent you have to be deemed competent after completing a registered training course.  Study will typically consist of everything from legal issues to sales and there are plenty of quality training facilities available Australia wide. The courses themselves are relatively academic and even available online if time is an issue.  Currently most RLA courses can be completed within a week if you study full time in class. Contact Alert Property Group if you require more information about who runs these courses and their locale.

Read More


Social Media:   


no more commission splitting!!

Learn More

Agent Online Store

Registered Agents only

Learn More


Buy a Residential Property or Investment?

Buy Residential


Buy a Commercial investment property

Buy Commercial


Buy yourself a quality Business

Buy a Business